Values of our cars

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Values of our cars
From: "Danny Rendleman" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 23:36:41 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
This might or not be an interesting thread:  How is the value of our
cars decided?  By an appraisal?  By how much we have in them?  By how
much they mean to us?  This week I had my 74 appraised for insurance
and was told my $2450 vehicle was worth $4500.  Which is close to
what I have in it after a front end job.  But would I sell it for
that?  What would you sell yours for?  And why?  Obviously, DIY is
hard to put a value on, as is love.  But...

And, obviously, owning the cars we do and putting up with them and
putting up with the world changes our perspective, but...

Sorry.  Maybe too much thinking about my students and their values
has affected my thinking this Friday night.

Have a good weekend, listers.

Danny
74 Midget
GAN5UE153226G