cape fear British Car Fest

To: "majordome" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: cape fear British Car Fest
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 19:12:43 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi everyone,
Just got back from a beautiful weekend in Wilmington,NC.The first annual
Cape Fear British Car fest sponsored by the Jefferson Davis  University but
the be continued by the newly formed British Motor Club of the Cape Fear.We
drove down yesterday and spent a great evening at the historic waterfront in
Wilmington. I finally got to meet Steve Byers ,after being at several shows
at the same time and never running into each other,and his beautiful Midget.
The documentation he has with his car is awesome. A  complete book with it
whole history including with for example a picture of every previous owner
in front of the car ( there were 7).The only disappointed was the total lack
of Healeys. Lot of MGs,Triumphs,Jags and a Lotus Elan, 2 Cobra kit cars, a
beautiful TVR, a sumbeam tiger ,a Rolls but only my Bug and one Jensen. Too
bad. Not a single big Healey.Carol '59 Bugeye