Re: tops (bonnets)

To: Danny Rendleman <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>
Subject: Re: tops (bonnets)
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:17:43 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yes, let's discuss this!
I have a fairly new Crown top.  I think this might be the cheapest brand
out there.  It doesn't fit very well.  The rear area, window etc. is not
tight.  Worse, it fits badly around the side windows, allowing drafts.
I looked at two other Spridget tops yesterday and they both fit well
around the side windows.
What brands are there anyway?
- AMCO
- Robbins
- Crown

Who knows others and can comment?

Ulix

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Danny Rendleman wrote:

> First thing I'm doing in the spring is get a new soft top.  Is there
> any sort of consensus out there on the overall best buy--vinyl,
> cloth, brand, seller, and so on?  Taking into account I live in
> Michigan, will be storing, etc.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Danny
> dannyr@umich.edu