Re: tops (bonnets)

To: ulix@u.washington.edu, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: tops (bonnets)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 16:17:51 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 10/22/98 12:49:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ulix@u.washington.edu writes:

<< Yes, let's discuss this!
 I have a fairly new Crown top.  I think this might be the cheapest brand
 out there.  It doesn't fit very well.  The rear area, window etc. is not
 tight.  Worse, it fits badly around the side windows, allowing drafts.
 I looked at two other Spridget tops yesterday and they both fit well
 around the side windows.
 What brands are there anyway?
 - AMCO
 - Robbins
 - Crown

 Who knows others and can comment?

 Ulix

The '77 Midget I am about to get has a brand new AMCO hood in a box in the
boot.  I'll let you know, but it may be a while.  Needless to say, I will be
watching the posts closely for hints and tips on installation.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport