Re: Autox Sprite Handling Questions

To: Jackson Zimmermann <JZIMMERM@exch.co.albemarle.va.us>
Subject: Re: Autox Sprite Handling Questions
From: "Alan Inglis" <ainglis@bcresearch.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:22:54 -0800
Cc: "'spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Which leaves did you remove? I like the economics of this idea over the
cost of buying new competition springs.

An associate runs quick times with his MGB. He loads 150lbs of steel into
the passenger side footwell. He decided to do this after carrying a
passenger around the course, finding the ride good and collecting a faster
time! Before you bolt in the steel try carrying a passenger too!

Jackson Zimmermann <JZIMMERM@exch.co.albemarle.va.us> on 10/27/98 07:21:01
AM

Please respond to Jackson Zimmermann <JZIMMERM@exch.co.albemarle.va.us>