RE: Wheels.

To: "'Andrew Griffith'" <Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com>, "'spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Wheels.
From: Jeff Zurschmeide <zurschmeidej@interactivenw.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 14:07:25 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sprites are 4x4"
Spitfires and some others are 4x100mm

I've never heard of anyone making the change. You can always have
the wheels machined to make the holes oblong, but I dunno how
wise this is.

And yes, it is maddening. I've had to walk away from great deals
on nice 4x100mm wheel sets before.

As a friend once said (about computer standards, but it fits) the
wonderful thing about standards and standardization is that there
are so many to choose from!

JZ