Re: Wheels.

To: "Danny Rendleman" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>, <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Subject: Re: Wheels.
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 22:13:52 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Danny,

Here is a list of the wheels that will fit a Spridget.  I think there are
some very obscure cars that will work as well, but if its harder to find
than the Crosley or the Opals, You probably wont find a set.  There are
other better prepared than me to tell you about the maximum tire sizes.

Austin-Healey Sprite
Crosley - all '39-'52
MG Midget
Jensen Healey