Door pockets for MKI Sprite

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Door pockets for MKI Sprite
From: Jim Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 09:38:29 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I've got one of those sore thumb problems... The interior of the Sprite
looks smashing
except for the door pockets which stick out like a... warped, misshapen,
discolored BTW this is the door pockets I'm describing not me. I've looked
in every LBC catalog that
I know of trying to locate new "factory look" replacements but to no avail.
The only thing they have is a complete interior panel kit (mucho $$) which
I don't need because all my panels are fine except for the pockets.
Anybody out there got a source I missed?

Thanks,
Jim Rowan
60 Sprite
Jim Rowan