Re: Door pockets for MKI Sprite

To: Jim Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Subject: Re: Door pockets for MKI Sprite
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:56:03 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jim

I have made not quite concours  door liners from simple ribbed rubber
stair tread liner. The stuff that you would find on the cellar steps!
Carpet stores sell it by the yard, a yard does a few Bugeyes.
I think I got 4 cars (8 doors) out of a yard for about $15.
Of course this was about 5 years ago and I do not have anymore left
over. Black is no problem, some older carpet stores may have red, gray,
and/or blue.
If you find some, cut it to fit and use the flamable contact cement
(Formica brand) or tile glue. Spray glue will not hold it.

Good luck
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ