Re: DAG-NAB-IT!!!!!

To: rickfisk@concentric.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: DAG-NAB-IT!!!!!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 13:01:36 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Rick,

Make an offer in cash as soon as you can.  Grab it for a few hundred if
possible.  A big Healy could be easily worth 20 times that in really good
condition, and it sounds like you have enough parts there to make it work.
Don't give it up without a fight!

Carpe diem!  (That's something to do with fish, I think!)

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 11/25/98 7:57:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,