Re: Heads off, what next

To: Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk
Subject: Re: Heads off, what next
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 12:23:48 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The real question I think, is what do you want to do?

In my younger years I patched and fixed, and drove cars held together with
bailing wire. Yeas, an orge juice can and two coat hangers will fix an exhaust
leak, and you can use a large mill file to dress the surface of a Pugeot
aluminum head that you will torque down with an impact wrench.

I also look back fondly on bing lost on a lonely road in a TR3 with a dead
battery in the middle of winter.

Hitch hiking home to get tools used to not bother me either............

Now, when I can somewhat afford it, I choose to DIRTFT whenever possible.
Thats pronounced dirtfoot...Do It Right The First Time.

Granted, if you are young, more adventurous, and work on a more limited
budget, patch and go, and create your own memories.

Regards,

Robert Houston
74 Midget, Katy

"aside from that Jackie, how was the parade?"