RE: VIZARD'S BOOK

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: VIZARD'S BOOK
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 16:53:35 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Just came back from APT in Riverside, California.  I am lucky enough to
live only 5 min. away from this tremendous source.  I bought Vizard's
book for $43.95 plus Calif. sales tax ($47.36 Total).  It is also
autographed by Vizard.  While I was there, I asked about the 3rd edition
and was told it IS coming out soon.  It will include a few changes and
ammendments about new technology that has arrived since the last edition
and infoon things like cam profiles and types.  Some of this new info
was added because of David Anton and his work.
     Right now I am going stock on my Bugeye, but after a few shows,
I'll probably want to make it more roadworthy and a 1275 prepped with
the info in this book will be the ticket.
                            Mike MacLean-60 Sprite