RE: Vizard's book

To: "'Geoff Branch'" <branch@valinet.com>, "'spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Vizard's book
From: Jackson Zimmermann <JZIMMERM@exch.co.albemarle.va.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:03:23 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have both.  Vizard's book is _well_ worth the money and a far more
informative book.  Its actually a book that I have read over and over
again and find new tidbits every time.  If you are a motorhead and are
really, really interested in what makes a relatively simple motor like
the A-series work well, then its a no-brainer of a purchase.  Hands down
the Vizard book is a winner!

I have heard that there is supposed to be a new revision of the book...
I have the second revision and it contains a fair amount more info than
the first printing (a friend has the first printing).  Anyone have any
info as to whether or not there is going to be a 3rd revision and if it
offers much more information?

Jackson Zimmermann
jzimmerm@albemarle.org
64 A-H Sprite