Re: Transmission Tunnel

To: Jeff Church <jchurch@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Transmission Tunnel
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 17:04:45 -0500
Cc: Larry and Sandi Miller <millerls@email.msn.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My Midget has the same square;  folded back like a banana.  I suppose one of the
PO's needed to change either the rear oil seal or the front u joint and didn't
want to pull the engine.  It came in quite handy as I had to change the rear oil
seal two weeks after I bought the car.  Boy that was a pain in the arse!

Mike

'78 Midget
'87 300zx