Re: Transmission Tunnel

To: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Transmission Tunnel
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 15:46:04 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
No Larry, I haven't seen this condition before.  But it did remind me of
that DPO thread floating around.  Shortly after purchasing my Bugeye,  I
thought I would thoroughly clean it's underside.  What I noted, instead of a
smooth bulge, was 4 sections of the tunnel peeled back to form a square -
obstensively to replace the front u-joint.  I hope the DSOB had a good time
doing it and half of the other crazy crap he did to the car.

Jeff Church