Transmission Tunnel

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Transmission Tunnel
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 10:22:42 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Every Spridget that I have ever looked at including all pictures of the
bottom, show the bottom of the transmission tunnel as flat. On one of my
Bugeye's there is a bulge right under the front u-joint. It is perfectly
shaped and smooth and appears to be an original pressing. There is no
indication that it was done by hand and I cannot think of any reason why
anyone would want to. There is also no indication that any of this sheet
metal has ever been replaced.

Anybody ever see this on any Spridget?

Larry Miller (larry@ado13.com)
59 Bugeye (Starting to look like a Bugeye)
59 Bugeye "BUGIIIS" (Undergoing a body transplant)
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://www.ado13.com