Re: Off Subject, MGA needs an Engine

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, walters@mail.softcom.net
Subject: Re: Off Subject, MGA needs an Engine
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 04:46:47 PST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Rick,
I have a friend who has a MGA convertible with a MGB engine in it. He
bought it that way from what I can see it is a well done Job with the B
trans bellhousing mated to the A trans. It seems like it has a lot of
power. He was told that the engine was punched out to 2000cc and a mild
cam installed. I have not convinced him to let me take it apart yet as
he only got it this summer and has not broken anything yet.
If you want I can take some pictures and send them to you. Will need
snail mail address, I have no scanner or digital camera.
Regards,
Peter S.