PCV Valve/Drippy 1275

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: PCV Valve/Drippy 1275
From: Dave Hiley <dhiley@cadvision.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 12:15:24 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hello All

In the process of my rebuild I had made the decision to eliminate the PCV
valve.  However, back in November there was a thread regarding PCV valves
and Drippy 1275's.  Ron Soave noted that he had used a PCV valve (2-9254
from Napa) with great success.  Well, Nina or Nino or some other beautiful
latin lady is being wonderful to Calgary again as we have +14 celcius today
(on a Sunday not mid week - imagine that) so I zipped down to the Napa
store, picked up a valve and some hose and put it in.

I am very happy to report that after a brisk run there is not a drop to be
seen where previously I was to the point of contemplating a permanent oil
recycling tank under my engine!

Thanks to Ron and all other Spridgeteers who make this list a wealth of
great info.

dave
'72 MKIII