Re: Alternative seats for Spridgets

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Alternative seats for Spridgets
From: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 20:08:22 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well...this may seem a bit off...but have you considered taking your seats to
a good upholstry shop and having them rebolstered?  Really if you want to keep
a vintage look, stay cheap, and know it will fit it may be your best option.
A good shop can add support where needed and make it all work.  Just a thought
since I can come up with no other ideas at the time.  I run a hard shell
fiberglass circle track bucket in my spridget,  however I wouldnt want to
drive it more than the 60 seconds or so it takes to make an autocross run so
that would be out for a street car.  But ya wanna talk about being "one" with
the car :) combined with a 4 pt harness and ya might as well weld yourself to
the vehicle.