Re: Alternative seats for Spridgets

To: ric_bergstrom@juno.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Alternative seats for Spridgets
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 17:21:32 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 12/13/98 2:36:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ric_bergstrom@juno.com writes:

<< I am wondering what seats people have succesfully installed in their
 Spridgets.  I am looking for something a little more high performance
 than the stock 74 - 73seats.

 I've looked at full on racing seats, but they'd be near impossible to get
 in and out of.

I'd second that request.  I have a '77 Midget and was thinking about more
supportive seats for autocross, without spending $300 each for racing seats.

Let us know what you put in your car.  Expeiriences, not opinions, unless you
are in the business.

Thanx,

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget