RE: The REAL wind chill......(no lbc)

To: "'Curtis Carlson'" <carlson@navtech.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: The REAL wind chill......(no lbc)
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 12:40:31 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Of course, some of us in Minnesota were out driving our Spridgets on
Sunday. I think it was about six degrees. After fifteen minutes or so I
went back home and put on the hard top. (I had been wearing a bombardier
hat and ski goggles - the kids in the neighborhood thought I was pretty
goofy.) You know  how you're supposed to "run it up to operating
temperature" before you put it in storage? It takes a while when the temps
in the single digits. But it's real fun when there's a half-inch of fresh
snow on the streets.

north" and when a Minnesotan refers to something as up north he ain't
kidding.)

Mr. Colosimo from Thunder Bay used to be here - they're about 250 miles
north of us - and they get the Lake. Brrrr.

Phil Vanner
Rust? it's too cold for chemical reactions.