Re: The REAL wind chill......(no lbc)

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: The REAL wind chill......(no lbc)
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 21:18:02 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
To: Peter Samaroo <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 1998 3:58 PM

>I was thinking the same thing. Except what I thought would be a 30 minute
job ( putting up the hard top-)turned into an all day and still only half
done because of front latches rusted and not moving and screws for the
brackets missing ( another trip to the hard ware store-I had every length
and every size but not the right combinaton of the two :-).Is nothing easy
on these cars??Just kidding , I love it.Carol '59Bugeye

Well It's finally "WINTER" here at the Jersey Shore.