Re: The REAL wind chill......(no lbc)

To: Peter Samaroo <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: The REAL wind chill......(no lbc)
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 19:01:23 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well It's finally "WINTER" here at the Jersey Shore.
Temp in the 20s, snow falling with up to 5" for maybe a nice white
christmas for a change.
I guess it's hard top time! Or I'll just keep driving the A40.
Now if the bay would only freeze thick enough to hold the Sprites!!!!

Merry Christmas to all
Frank C.
The bug in the fried rice bowl :)

--