Re: parts

To: David Christman <dpc@ai.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: parts
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 09:50:27 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, David Christman wrote:

> A friend who is into Triumphs told me that parts (say suspension parts)
> for old English cars sold by various vendors can vary in quality quite
> a bit.  Some parts are from England, others from Taiwan, India, or China.
> Anybody have good or bad experience with vendors for spriget parts?

David,
unfortunately, it is not as easy as that.  There is no single vendor who
only sells good parts (no matter what anybody says :-)
You have to figure it out on an individual basis.  It helps if you let the
list know if you buy a particularly bad part that should be avoided.

                                              '67 Sprite     '74 X1/9