Re: Lurkers

To: racer45@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Lurkers
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 10:03:39 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yes!  These little cars have a way of turning up at my house too!
Especially if everyone you know knows you're into them.  You hear
about any that happen to be laying around.  That's how I got my parts
car, and I still say, body-wise, it's in better shape than the other
two spridgets.

I'd have 5 more by now, if I had the room.

==

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.