Re: fuel tank cleaner

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: fuel tank cleaner
From: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 21:25:44 -0500
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, samesq@pacbell.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank,

The electrolytic tank works great on gas tanks too, I cleaned mine that
way, it sparkles!  Make sure you FILL it with the solution and Neg
terminal to the tank!!!!  I rinsed mine with a garden hose for about an
hour first, and hooked up the wires BEFORE pluging in the charger,
(costs less than the propane and does a great job).

Kevin

PS Frank, Neg to the part........