Re: Help

To: <VolksPEZ@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help
From: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 22:37:47 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Check with  Green Acres auto recyclers on Double Trouble road in South Toms
River. He ended up with 6 or 8 Alpines, all MKs about a year ago. I do not
know if he still has them, they were in the "no touch" area.
Ask for Joe, and tell him Paul Santini sent you.(he knows me but not my
name, he only knows I'm a good friend of Paul)

Happy hunting
Frank