Re: Help

To: VolksPEZ@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:26:44 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/24/99 10:22:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, VolksPEZ@aol.com
writes:

<< Ok...its not sprite but maybe someone in britsh car land can help....I
started
 on the Alpine tonite...started with the front right fender cause it seemed
the
 worst....little did I know....over 1/2 inch of bondo covering the remnants of
 what may have been a fender at one time....if anyone can find any leads on a
 sunbeam alpine fender (Mark 3) I would be forever grateful and give them
thier
 choice of any parts left on my 69 Sprite parts car. >>

list, but you may have a better chance of finding parts.  Also, get on the
British Car list.  Those guys have everything you can imagine.

Send one e-mail to:
majordomo@autox.team.net

with this in the message:
subscribe Alpines
subscribe british-cars

And you'll be on both lists after confirming.

My first car (and therefore my first LBC) was a '63 Ser. III Alpine.  I bought
it in 1967 for $895.00 and kept it for about two years.  Then I bought a TR4A
to get an engine with more pep.  Now I look at what Ser. IIIs are selling for
and want to cry!

Good luck with that pretty car.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget (DSP)