Re: Help

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Help
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 06:35:22 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

>Ask for Joe, and tell him Paul Santini >sent you.

Frank,

I just had to tell you how much this statement got me laughing!
Especially since you have an Italian name!  It reminded me of my
friend's Uncle Louie.  You see, Uncle Louie had been known to do
business with some known, ahem... "organized crime" figures.  Well,
Uncle Louie found out when we were looking for a new car and
recommened we go see his good buddy Dino who has a car dealership just
north of here, in the next County.  It didn't occur to us that this
was one of the unscrupulous characters that he was associated with
until Uncle Louie told us to only see Dino and to tell him Tony sent
us.  I know it sounds like and old gangster movie, but this was dead
serious!  Needless to say, we opted not to deal with Dino (told him,
and Uncle Louie, that we just couldn't find a car we liked on his
lot).  Anyhoo, when I saw "tell him Paul Santini sent you", I had to
laugh...especially at you with a name like "Clarici"!!!  It reminded
me so much of Uncle Louie!!

==

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.