Re: CA Smog, 76 XJ12C

To: walters@mail.softcom.net
Subject: Re: CA Smog, 76 XJ12C
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 00:28:30 EST
Cc: xj@jag-lovers.org, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Try a couple of degrees of spark retard and then have a shop sniff it for
you.  That's a quick way for lots of cars.  Too much retard and you go
wrong again.  Also try the highest octane gas you can get.  The good news
is, pretty quick your car will reach its 25th birthday, and then its
exempt from smog check!  You could park it for a couple of years and then
it doesn't need smogging!

Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com