Re: Makin' Trouble!

To: Justin Cook <justincook@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Makin' Trouble!
From: chuckc <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 14:04:21 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I had a 67 Sunbeam Alpine for several years. A pretty
car, but didn't seem as quick as the Spridget. Seemed
kinda heavy for it's engine. Also, it shed parts
continually. We used to joke that the Alpine must
be a rear-engine car, since we almost always saw them
with the engine slung in the trunk at the junk yards.

chuck