No Beep, Beep.

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: No Beep, Beep.
From: "Herbert Goede" <hgoede@uswest.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 18:11:32 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Greetings and salutations,

Topic 1
I have the original horn for my '59 bugeye but it is silent.  I know it's
just an electromagnet like I made in grade school science class but that was
a long time ago and I was smarter then.  Does anyone know how to figure out
what is wrong and how to fix it?

Topic 1b
When I bought the car (in 1974 from a junk yard for $300) it had twin horns
mounted right behind the grill.  I kept them but know nothing about them.
Were they an option or just an FPO trick?

Topic 2
I'm looking for any of the original bugeye tools if anyone knows where I can
buy them.

I'm also looking for original bakelite knobs (any condition, not plastic) for
the heater and wiper.  Anyone?

TTFN,
Herb