Master Cylinder

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Master Cylinder
From: "Dave Nesseth" <davenesseth@xta.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 17:10:40 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have called several places inquiring about a brake master cylinder for a
1979 Midget. I do not have an Advance Auto Parts store in my area. I have
NAPA, Auto Zone, Quest Line but no Advance Auto Parts. The prices I was
quoted were in excess of $200.00, Moss is $186.00, I need some serious help
contacting an Advance Auto Parts Store.
  I live 70 miles west of Chicago (Rockford), anything close to me? Maybe a
ph. # of a store in a neighboring state.
  As always, thanks in advance.
                                                    David Nesseth
                                                    davenesseth@innocent.com