Re: Master Cylinder

To: "Dave Nesseth" <davenesseth@xta.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 06:42:29 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Rebuilding those MC's is a bit of a chore. If you can find someone who has
done one before to help you, you will be ahead of the game.

Alternately, Advance Auto sells rebuilt dual MC's for about $40. You never
know about using rebuilt parts, but that's true if you do it yourself, too.

Tom Zuchowski
'61 Bugeye
Clemmons, NC