Re: is that supposed to be there,err not there?

To: <Lancer7676@aol.com>, <tob@taltec.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: is that supposed to be there,err not there?
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 20:24:21 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Stop the corrosion forever, spend a little more and get an Optima battery
after you fix the tray. The Porsche 911 is like an MGB in that the battery
is hidden and I always forget to check it. When I had a normal wet cell
battery it was a real problem with the corrosion getting out of hand. I
installed an Optima about 5 years ago and end of problem. This battery is
completely sealed and does not "gas off". It does not even corrode the
terminals. As soon as I get my Bugeye finished, in goes an Optima. On top of
that it's a good looking battery. Look at the pictures of helium on Amy
Turner's home page, she has one. Interstate Battery here in California has
them for $119. Pricey but worth it.

Larry Miller