Re: Weber DCOE

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Weber DCOE
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 18:54:32 -0800
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Larry,

Sorry to hear about your experience with Pierce manifolds.  It sounds
like they don't care if we do or don't buy from them.  Their loss, I
guess.  I wonder if they realize how many people are on this list.  It
could greatly affect their business.

BTW I do have a pair of 45F9 Idle jets,  pair of 50 pump jets.  They are
yours if you want to try them.  Let me know and I'll drop them in the
mail.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby