British Car

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 13:06:39 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just got the new British Car mag, and there was Frank Clarici's Bugeye!
Also George Marinos' daughter's Sprite, and a Mk III Sprite that belongs to
someone I didn't know.  Three BEAUTIFUL cars, and a great article written by
George (By George!).  Great photos go along with a lot of good info and some
very subjective comparison testing.

Thanks for sharing your cars with us all.

If anyone out there doesn't get British Car magazine, you are missing the
boat!  Go to  www.britishcar.com  and sign up.

No financial interest on my part.  I just want to make sure British Car stays
solvent!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport