Re: lapel pin

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
To: carousel@cwix.com
Subject: Re: lapel pin
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 08:16:55 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On 03/04/99 07:19:39 you wrote:

>I have a friend that's an award winning custom jewelry  designer /
>fabricator. I've had him make a couple rings for my wife and I. It may
be a
>bit expensive but if anyone is interested I could talk to him and see
if a
>lapel pin is do-able.
>
>Dan & Stunt Baby

Hello All,
I just can't resist this suggestion:
How about doing to the logo in reverse and tacking it to a threaded
barrell so that the user can then attach it to a soldering iron?

Than all of us can "brand" everything we own with spriDGet! Just
think...all of our clothing, dashboards, filing cabinets, furniture, the
kitchen table...even the cat!

I want spriDGet on everything I own!

;-)

Jay SpriDGetbein, CT