Re: lapel pin

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: lapel pin
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 12:14:15 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, hubbard@idir.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
type79@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> On 03/04/99 08:53:22 you wrote:
> >
> >At 08:16 AM 3/4/99 -0600, you wrote:
> >>Hello All,
> >>I just can't resist this suggestion:
> >>How about doing to the logo in reverse and tacking it to a threaded
> >>barrell so that the user can then attach it to a soldering iron?
> >>
> >>Than all of us can "brand" everything we own with spriDGet! Just
> >>think...all of our clothing, dashboards, filing cabinets, furniture,
> the
> >>kitchen table...even the cat!
> >>
> >>I want spriDGet on everything I own!
> >>
> >>;-)
> >>
> >>Jay SpriDGetbein, CT
> >
> I was too anxious and thought I would run a test of my idea. Well to
> make a long story short, the cat is pissed and i'm all scratched to
> hell.
>
> Back to the drawing board.
>
> Jay SpriDGetbein, CT

The problem is with the design of the soldering iron.  It is obviously
to short.  What you need is to mount it on a long pole, about a 10 foot.
This makes what is known as a "polecat".  You then use your polecat
to brand your cat, make the him a poled cat, from here is simple induction
to figure out where the expression "Meaner than a polecat" came from.
-------

Bill Gilroy
77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei
Class of 83 - Clifford Clavin University, BA in BS

--
William M. Gilroy
Lucent Technologies

E-mail:    wmgilroy@lucent.com