Re: lapel pin/duct tape

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: lapel pin/duct tape
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 14:55:53 -0500
Cc: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Guys

If we are to have branded rolls of duct tape, at least lets refer to the
stuff in the correct mannor.
Duct tape is used for HVAC systems to seal ducts. It is available at all
HVAC suppliers for about $2 per roll.
What we are discussing here is "Racing Tape" the 200 MPH stuff and there
is a big difference. Racing tape is only available at speed shops and at
a cost of $7 per roll.

So if we are going to custom embroider "tape" make sure it's the racers
tape.
Duct tape should only be used to hold the heating tubes to the dimister
vents on cars. Racers tape on the other hand can be used to hold those
rusty rocker on the car.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ