Re: Fuel pump problems!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel pump problems!
From: "Guy" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 20:15:24 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks to all who offered such speedy replies to my call for help!
Impressed as always with the advice recieved from the good friends on this
list that I have never met!

The new pump came without any spacers.
There was a spacer with the old pump, about 5/8" thick.
I have tried the new pump both with and without that spacer, but no cure
there.
I understand that there were indeed two types of pump, and typically it does
look like I've got the wrong one!
I have E-mailed my supplier - the MG Owners Club Spares shop (UK) who are
always excellent about putting things right, but whilst I have had quite a
few offers of advice from people on this list in the last 24 hours, they
have yet to respond !
Guess I'll give them another day to think about it!

Thanks for your help

Guy