Re: Midget Transport

To: Philip Hubbard <hubbard@idir.net>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget Transport
From: Rick Williams <redfish@premier.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 22:57:01 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Philip,
You might call around to some local trailer shops (the guys who sell them and
most likely build them too), sometimes they will rent you one rather cheaply.
The guy here in Baton Rouge will rent a 16' flatbed for a week for about $150.
Last time I rented a Uhaul car carrier I think is was something like $95 for
the day local. Uhaul's one-way from PA to LA was more than I paid for a 12'
trailer brand new. It's worth a try. I know Ryder only rents to people who rent
their truck too.
Rick Williams