Re: factory discs?

To: toobmany@bigpond.com, nosimport@mailbag.com, Herb_Goede@amsinc.com, fisher@hctc.net
Subject: Re: factory discs?
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 14:52:16 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 13/3/1999  6:47:30AM,  toobmany@bigpond.com writes:

<< Peter Westcott

 PS sorry if the Born Again post offended anyone >>

Hi Peter,

As someone who IS Born Again and who has most definitely seen the light and
responded to it, many years ago I am happy to say that I was NOT offended.

However, I think it is important to make clear that being a committed
christian and Born Again, etc will not help you see where you are going when
the fuse 'blows' at night, and the headlamps go out.  But, prayer rather than
swear words can help remedy the situation as perhaps will a nail in the fuse
box.

Daniel1312