Fw: Sprite colors\ VIN lookup

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Sprite colors\ VIN lookup
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 20:58:48 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey y'all!

Red 'may' be faster but in this world there is a serenity that can be found
when you have your car 'green with you.

Oh, I confused myself!  Is that when you have your green A car with you, ...
or when you have your car A'green with you?  Anyone agree'n with me?

So, do we agree on red for speed and green for serenity?

There used to be a rumour that there were some colours of cars that were
found statistically to be involved in more accidents and therefore insurance
rates would be higher.  What was it?  Green was the unconcious signal for
'go' and so people didn't try to avoid you and red means stop and so they
did try to avoid you?

You know, you could paint it a camoflage rust colour!

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca