Midget paint code (was Sprite colors)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget paint code (was Sprite colors)
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 11:45:50 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi, Chuck!
There is no code on the body or anywhere else on the car that tells you the
paint color.   The BMIHT certificate will tell you its original color, and
you can go from there.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain