RE: Master cylinder question

To: "'Mark Snowdon'" <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: Master cylinder question
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 07:22:59 -0600
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Another way of clearing tapped holes of gunk is to put a small diameter
extension tube onto your air jet, push it down the hole to the bottom, blow
air into it, and slowly retract the air jet. this works beautifully as long
as the chunks aren't glued in.-CAUTION---This will result in flying
debris!!!!- wear safety glasses and try to cover the part of the hole toward
you with a rag. Works great on blind tapped holes too!
Mark Haynes
'62 HAN6