Re: another new subscriber

To: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>, Todd Milliken <turbotodd@cyberstation.net>
Subject: Re: another new subscriber
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 17:30:48 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Listers,
        To catch up..... I'd like a "T" please for Pat.  (sorry Pat)
Bought and sold one of those racks on "special" (see yesterday's mail) sold
it to a local alignment shop. "fits fine, turns backwards" they said.
Wasn't all that special once I wiped the grease off. (I _am_ glad they used
grease when they installed it)
        It's raining pretty hard here, but at least we ain't shovelin'
heh,heh,heh
        Keep your reciepts, just don't look at the $... you probably would spend
it on food anyway and that just turns to ....
        Wondering about something, Mark. What would you get if you DID
completely
build a car from as many parts as are available but you used only the
cheapest, lowest quality everything you could buy? What would it look like
and would it run? I mean ill fitting fenders, windshields, etc. The mind
boggles. Whaddya think Frank. No fair cutting, grinding, or shaping to fit.
Just bolt it up.
        Stop the insanity..... I gotta go.
Cheers   Peter C
        (Mark, saw your brother last week..... ears burning? ;-)