Re: 12V Soldering Iron & what'd I miss?

To: "Nory P" <nory_midget@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 12V Soldering Iron & what'd I miss?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 05:39:29 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have a butane soldering Iron that I love... bought it at Lowes for 20
bucks and the damn thing is wonderful.... big enough to handle Battery
terminal ends and small enough to handle 5 amp circuits... I solder and
shrink wrap all the ends on the Race car.... and this thing was new to me
when I built this wiring harness.... awesome piece..

Oh make sure you get the right solder for electrical work.... I think it is
Rosen core... but check the package... the other stuff (acid core?)
corrodes terminal ends..

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )ECTA record holder 166.359 mph

e-mail, as before, to Nory@webtv.net
> -----NORY
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9101
> Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.