shirt www page up and running...

Subject: shirt www page up and running...
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 04:38:11 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
as per request... the preview of the shirts (for those who didn't order 1st
time around) can be found at:

http://www.taltec.net/shirt.html

this is now gonna be the official shirt site..its going to be updated often,
to see whats going with your shirts, check back later... I'm gonna try to
get my order page running on this site, and not geocities. but that takes
more time...

also another great idea is to raise the shirt amounts 2$ and one goes to
autox.net (this is all possible because of them after all. and I'm sure they
always need equipment and one goes towards me. :) let me know...

Toby...