Re: Head work

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Head work
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 16:26:03 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ahhh now there is some logic that wasn't lost on me.....

HMMM I think I have done this before.... well lets see they call it a
2000.00 paint job I want and an air compressor is hmmm ...... DAVID....
Yeah I been down this road and have the tools to prove it....

Want to know the most fascinating thing.... I absolutely have the ability
to use those tools.... simple matter of Need... and desire.... I studied
and learned each of the parts of restoring cars as a kid and gained insight
through books and other people....developed a few of my own opinions along
the way.. and have several nice cars to show for my efforts.... each of
which I couldn't have afforded without the learned skills along the
path.... Wonderful thing this hobby...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camero ( Land Speed
Racer) Fresh Paint as of Sunday morning... with the appropriate bugs
already buffed out....looks real nice... for a race car

----------
> From: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
> To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
> Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Head work
> Date: Friday, April 16, 1999 4:00 PM
>
> Rivergate is selling them for around $650,  check out
rivergate5speed.com.  Why not just buy Vizards book and a drimmel tool, a
little port matching, intake manifold mod, and cleaning in the head is
worth 5-10 hp for around $100 and you get to keep the book and drimmel
tool.